Payments can be made by check, cash or via PayPal.
There is a $15 fee if a check is returned for any reason.
Paramedic: Total cost $13,000*
- Deposit $3,000 due at enrollment
- Tues/Thurs Class: $2070 each month following the class start date for 5 months.
- Mon/Wed/Fri Class: $2587.50 each month following the class start date for 4 months.
*National Registry Skills testing is not included in the tuition for this class. The testing fee is $280.
EMT-Basic: Total cost $1,300*
- Registration Fee $75 (Non-Refundable)
- Deposit $425 due at Orientation
- Payment #1 $400 due first class meeting
- Payment #2 $400 due third week of class
*National Registry Skills testing is not included in the tuition for this class. The testing fee is $100.
As of April 1st, 2022 EMSTA College will no longer be accepting GI Bill® benefits. Please contact the office at 619-593-6782 if you have any questions.
Students who qualify can apply for a student loan through SallieMae Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan for Career Training by applying at www.salliemae.com/ctsmartloan (minimum loan amount is $1,000.)