Payments can be made by check, cash or via PayPal.
A 3% processing fee is required for all PayPal payments with the exception of a class Registration Fee. You will need to add the 3% to the total before processing the card (For Example $350 x 3% =10.50 you will enter $360.50). Payment by credit card NOT processed via PayPal is also subject to a 3% processing fee.
There is a $15 fee if a check is returned for any reason.
Paramedic: Total cost $12,500*
- Deposit $3,000 due at enrollment
- Tues/Thurs Class: $1,900 each month following the class start date for 5 months.
- Mon/Wed/Fri Class: $2,375 each month following the class start date for 4 months.
*National Registry Skills testing is not included in the tuition for this class. The testing fee is $280.
EMT-Basic: Total cost $1,200*
- Registration Fee $75 (Non-Refundable)
- Deposit $325 due at Orientation
- Payment #1 $400 due first class meeting
- Payment #2 $400 due third week of class
*National Registry Skills testing is not included in the tuition for this class. The testing fee is $100.
We accept the Montgomery and Post 9-11 GI Bill for the EMT and Paramedic Classes. To start the process,
please contact the office at 619-593-6782
Veterans and other eligible dependents receiving educational benefits under Chapter: 30,32,33,35,1606, or 1607, who would like to use their benefits will need to submit a DD-214 and VA Certificate of Eligibility to the School Certifying Official during mandatory orientation.
Students who qualify can apply for a student loan through SallieMae Career Training Smart Option Student Loan by applying at www.salliemae.com/ctsmartloan (minimum loan amount is $1,000.)